Friday, March 13, 2009

AZ Central Article

I was reading AZCentral.com today and came across an article here is the link:

http://www.azcentral.com/news/election/azelections/articles/2009/03/13/20090313des-cuts0313.html

I don't like this article at all, I don't think they accurately reported on a lot of the issues and concerns that we have, they left out details like the fact that the judge found that the state violated the constitution (both in Arizona and the US Constitution) and violated the rights of children and disabled citizens. I will probably wind up writing the reporter, if you feel the way I do I would encourage you to do the same. I have a few things going on today, I will try to get to it within the next few days.

For some funny reason the link to the reporter's email was not working on the article, so I went into the online staff directory to pull it for you. Here is her email address:

maryjo.pitzl@arizonarepublic.com <maryjo.pitzl@arizonarepublic.com>

If you would rather phone, the number listed is
(602)444-8963

1 comment:

  1. I didn't much care for the article either. I don't think they explained very well why therapies are NECESSARY.
    Whatever you do, don't read the comments that people are leaving about the article. At least not if you have blood pressure issues. :)

    ReplyDelete