Monday, April 6, 2009

Due Process Hearings- Has Anyone Had One Yet?

I know it's been a little while since my last post, I have taken advantage of our great weather and the end of RSV season to go out and about quite a bit, but I looked at the calendar last week and found that my Due Process hearing has not been scheduled as of yet, I called AZEIP, and they didn't know what was going on or if "any" of the hearings have even been scheduled. They were going to try to figure out what was going on and get back to me, so far, I haven't heard anything yet.

Has anyone had their hearing or at least had their hearing scheduled?

2 comments:

  1. Anyone know when the hearing is for the State of Arizona appeal of the preliminary injunction stopping the cuts in services? I thought it was this week sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I"m pretty sure the state has already lost 2 appeal attempts.
    I haven't heard from anyone about the due process hearings.

    ReplyDelete