Thursday, January 27, 2011

Another Apology..

I realize my posts have been erratic as of late, things get busy, and well, lets say it is easy to get distracted.

I did have some issues with my son transitioning to his developmental preschool program, in the end it all worked out, and I will be more forthcoming with some info I was able to glean at a later date.

I checked DES website, and while I had not heard anything on FCP, it appears that it has been instituted already, which I must admit turns my stomach, especially in these times, I do not believe the end savings justify the means. I don't get this at all, penalizing people who earn income and pay taxes makes no sense. I would like to hear from anyone that is involved in this new process and their opinion of it, and anyone who doesn't like it, let me know, I would be happy to post your comments and don't forget to keep calling your legislators!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment