Thursday, August 19, 2010

Apoligies...

I am sorry I seem to have been out of touch for a while, but things have been quiet, at least I haven't heard much, and we just moved to a new home. My son has aged out of the early intervention system, he just turned 3, and is now in a developmental program in the school system, so my guess someone probably took us of the mailing list on his 3rd birthday, so I'm not too sure if I would hear anything.

I have noticed on other sites that they are going to implement a team approach for services going forward, which I do believe is a good thing, increased communication is always a good thing, streamlining and becoming more efficient and making sure everyone is on the same page is a good thing too. I wish we could get a first hand experience as to how it works, someone will have to keep me posted.

Be aware anytime a new programs starts like this there will initially be confusion, that is just par for the course, change no matter how positive is always met with some resistance, it will take some getting used to.

Has there been any word on the cost participation? I haven't heard, if not implemented soon, my guess would be our local politicians will be hesitant to push it with elections coming up, I think the last thing they would want would be for one of us to show up on their opponents commercials discussing it, but logic always seems to evade me when it comes to our politicians in AZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment