Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Door to Door Idea...

I recently received a flier on my door from one of my neighbors asking for help to protest a development near my house, then a thought occurred to me...

Why not develop fliers for my neighbors about my son and what is going on with the state and ask them for help? Why not go a step further and knock on some doors with my flier and discuss what our legislators are doing to families? Why not post it at our mailbox, and why not look into posting it at community centers, and places of worship?

I am currently working on a flier, I would love input if anyone has it as to what types of things we can do. I would love to organize some groups and designate a day where we go out to reach our neighbors and friends door to door to get help, in these days and times not only do we need to connect and support, but we need to learn how to reach out.

Email me at the link to the above right, or write a comment for me to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment