Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Due Process Still Continuing...

The State has not budged, they will not comit to sending a letter, we had another phone hearing, and not only do they refuse to give us a letter stating what their intentions are, they filed to have everything dismissed THE DAY BEFORE OUR CONFERENCE!

Luckily the judge didn't have the paperwork, and did not sound too pleased that nobody mentioned this motion to him or us, so he gave me some time to type a response, which is what I am working on right now, and why I have not had too much time to write much lately.

I will update with any useful info as I get it, I will not write too much about what I'm working on right now because I don't want any confusion if what I submit does not work out, either way I will post what I find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment