Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Don't You Wish Everyone Would Just Grow Up?

I'm sorry I haven't posted lately, really things have been quiet and there has not been too much to post. I've seen in the news all kinds of info on the budget and the fighting that has been going on with the legislature. There's been arguing, walking out, and threats of lawsuits. I honestly have no idea what is going to happen nobody does, there has been talk that the government might just shut down if nobody can agree. My first reaction was great! Lets shut everything down, that will solve the problem! You'll show everyone who's boss won't you? Even if it is at the expense of the public you are supposed to serve.

It reminds me of my son sitting on the floor refusing to move and having a tantrum because he didn't get what he wanted, or two children fighting over the same toy.

It also reminds me of the car scenes in the movies when they would play "chicken" have two cars run full speed at each other, and the first one to turn the car out of the way was the "chicken".

I just hope someone turns before the state crashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment